Thursday, June 16, 2005

Peters Blog

As it will be a while before I am back onto the topic of espresso related quests I have been informed of another quest. Peter Van de Reep, my good friend and former roommate at Pearson has started a blog detailing his new job as a barista and espresso developer at a new spot in Calgary.

http://pullingshots.blogspot.com

Read it, Just read it. (bad attempt at using a Michael Jackson line as a form of protest at his being let off for molesting young boys. Off topic in a big way and I wish this lovely man peace and happiness even though he feels soo bad that he has been taken advantage off like this and has vowed to never let young boys sleep in his bed again so that he isn't taken advantage of. What a strong character Mr. Jackson is...)

Views on Jacko's current life are welcomed here. What could be better than a debate on the black boy that became a white woman.

Not very P.C. I do apologise...
Scott

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have addicted my whole family and group of friends to affogatos (spelling?) made with some great Sumatra from cafe callabria in vancouver and breyer's vanilla ice cream. mmmm, buzz at 10:30pm.

alex

5:21 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home