Saturday, May 14, 2005

New adventures


Shot with oogles of crema
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
As Jon's art is progressing so well I've decided to 'leaf' the rosettas to him for a while. I on the other hand have embarked on a Luigi Lupi influnced adventure into this sideways style swirl art. A picture should follow this post. I am very excited as it has actually been working!

The last few days have been great. I am down to only one exam left on the 23rd May giving me lots of free time over the next week. I have been cracking on through the beans from 2% Jazz and Caffe Fantastico. A task I am sure no-one else would enjoy...I mean who else would actually wnat to drink short espresso like the one in photo from sundried mexican malinal. This bean has given us quite a shock. On Jordans recommendations I bought 100gms of Malinal and 100gms of the same bean which was processed differently with a sundried method. The difference is unreal. The malinal typifies other experinces with malinal but the sundried is an amazing opposing contrast. With bright oranges notes and a caramel undertone, it's like drinking a Teryy's Chocolate orange only with british chocolate, which is much better than north american, but I guess I am totally biased in this view. What do think Joe?

The fun began tonight with training Stephania from New Brunswick and Chiara from Italy to run the Student Cafe next year. I am sure they will be brilliant, both familiar with a home machine and Chiara noticed a grind was slightly coarse which more than impressed us! Can't wait for more training sessions with them, hopefully I'll get some good photos of there work over the next two week to post.

Later
Scott

(I seem to have the side of Joe's head in the photo, don't know how that happens. I'm sorry I have stopped my photography course, seem to be slcking when looking through the lens!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot damn its better than the north american stuff!

2:44 am  
Blogger 7885 said...

0727jejeLa tour Nike Air Max 95 Femme est parmi les structures les plus hautes et asics gel noosa tri 11 France les monuments les plus visités basket asics homme pas cher du monde. La toute nouvelle nike homme blazer gamme Nike VR Professional a nike femme running fluo été formulée en utilisant une quantité importante chaussure nike pas cher femme de commentaires d'autres membres Air Jordan 13 Femme du personnel, ce qui a également soldes asics gel cumulus inspiré le contrôle au niveau de nike air jordan eclipse homme la tournée de ces nouveaux produits. nike air max 90 youth gs chaussures noir gris

7:11 am  
Blogger amany said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home