Thursday, May 12, 2005

Gizoogle


Rosetta w/ 2% Jazz beans
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
I'm wondering if I'd be right in saying that pouring art into dense crema is harder. It really seems to be. This is the results of pouring into a sweet 1oz ristretto made from 2% Jazz beans. Or is it the fact that the espresso is more 'syrupey' when it is a ristretto? I'm confused. there was a question like this on CoffeeGeek a while back but the site is down at the moment so I can't search for it.

On a different note, more related to the title of this post: This is a must for everyone with a sense of humour:

Go to Gizoogle and type in your favourite website. Gizoogle then translates it into talk from tha hood, if ya gettin' me!

It hilarious...
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home