Monday, June 27, 2005

Busy Times


Fav Rosetta
Originally uploaded by espresso_lover.
I apologise for not posting in a while, I have been so busy it is unreal. In the last four days I have worked an 18 hour, a 12 hour and a 10 hour shift with a saturday to spend time with my wee sis.

I have been increasing coffee sales a little and am trying to convert some of our early morning black coffee drinkers to cappa's and latte's. It is fun pouring art into subway take-away cups. Customers here don't realise it is intentional, so when i pour hearts and that for a guy I don't actually get weird looks!

Tomorrow is a day off but I have the starngest feeling I'll spend at least 4 hours at work!

I hope you are all doing well, and arn't stressed and going gray as I am! (Pearson People:) Drop me a line and let me know what you're up to; scott.uwc@gmail.com or anyone else for that matter!

Posts will be very irregular until I get my espresso machine and digicam. I am getting a new PC next week or the week after. It is very sweeet! Can't wait, next friday is Pay Day!

Bye for now,
Scott

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scotty, it seems you've been busy indeed... I've only been baby sitting a little 3 year old cute girl in saanich, while i don't start ocean ed... it's fun most of the times... anyways just wanted to say hi and miss you.
Love

6:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm giving up even trying to do latte art, it just won't work i can only do half a squggle leaf. i'm upset.
Nicky.

7:41 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

pandora charms
golden goose
michael kors outlet
yeezy shoes
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
off white
ecco outlet
pandora
polo ralph lauren

9:13 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home