Friday, April 15, 2005

Rosetta


Rosetta
Originally uploaded by Boston_Jon.
Jon came by for a coffee yesterday and I was more than happy to oblige. This was the outcome. The response was: "It looks so good, I don't think I can drink it!" I responded Sam Jones style; "Well I could make you an ugly one and you can drink it!" Watching it happen was a great feeling. Jon is off to Boston on saturday to run the marathon on monday! Good Luck Jonny boy! He was the only runner under 20yrs old in Canada to qualify for the Boston.

We had the cafe last night instead of Tuesday and still cracked over $100. Not bad eh? Every cup had art and we had a few customers comment on how are standards just keep going up. We even converted one customer to straight espresso!

Side note: Big Thank-You from Peter and I to Sam Jones of 2% Jazz for donating 1/2 pound of his in house espresso blend to the cafe, via Joe. Thanks Sam!

Tomorrow is my 19th birthday, so i'll be legal in B.C.! WooHoo! Guess I'll be celebrating Pearson College style at midnight tonight!


Bye for now
Scott

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of you guys should work for me. you all have mad skills.
sam

12:04 pm  
Blogger Scott said...

Anytime Sam, I'm sure we'd all be more than willing. Got any vacancies need filling?

Scott

5:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home