Saturday, April 02, 2005

Keating Cafe; Panini and Espresso Bar

This is the road sign for The Keating Cafe; Panini and Espresso Bar. I really like the logo, simple but really effective.

Unfortunately it was not an April fool's joke, Jimmy could not update his site as his laptop has actually packed in. Thanks to Geir for sharing it with us. It's amazing how dependent I have become with Jimmy's site. Each day get's funnier, interesting and informative! Excellent job Jimmy and can't wait until you are back up and running again!

I have been given the most beautiful little tea cup from the French teacher at Pearson, Domonique Hamel. It is most amazing or pouring latte art, today was by far one of my best rosetta days in a long time. It is about 6 ounces in size, yellow and covered in gold oriental dragons. It's shape is amazing! Once I get a nice pic of it I'll get it up! Apparently I'm being sacreligious by using it for coffee as it is fine bone china that was made in England but hey, one must be resourceful in these quests for good latte art! Wouldn't you agree?

Gotta go, I have a modicum of e-mail to reply to. Life's good, there are lambs in the farmers field which means spring is definately here!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home