Wednesday, August 17, 2005

This mornings attempt


This mornings attempt
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
I got my weekly inventory completed early this week and so I came home for a latte before rturning to work at 12pm. This is the results with beans from Clements.

I like the hollow leaves. I then decided as i was ahead of schedule that I would pull a shot and take some pics since i haven't done that in a few months. I will post the results in a second.

Well done Nicky, just keep watching video's and reading the milk frothing guide or the latte art section of it and you'll get it. That's what me and pete did! Albeit actually learning from someone is easier as I am sure Jon can vouch for. Thankfully as of today I am permanently in my store again. I was covering for another manager in a shopping centre location as she was on her honeymoon in Paris. It is a good store to work in but I am very happy to be back in my own palace though.

Oh well off to work I go!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home