Thursday, August 04, 2005

Scotty's got a brand new bike!


MBK ew 50 stunt
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
So here it is: My first motorbike/moped/thing...

It is 50cc's of pure driving pleasure, with a top speed of somewhere in the realm of 52mph! When asked what i thought of it my response was "That has to be the ugliest thing I have ever laid my eyes on!" It seems to have a lot missing when beside other mopeds but that is because it is a stunt model. It is lighter and i dare say faster, it definately accelerates quicker. I am just glad I have wheels to get me from a to b until i can afford a 125cc! I need transport urgently as I am managing another store whilst the manager is on her honeymoon. The wedding is on Satureday and I am going!!! It is the first wedding i will have been to and I am very excited! I don't have waterproofs and it was raining to donight once i finished work. Suffice to say i am sitting in very wet jeans and am very tired after working all day and then taking myself out in the rain for a 1.5 hour drive in the rain with a viral throat infection.

off to bed: goodnight! Might be getting a digi cam soon and will swing back to latte etc with my new gaggia!

See you all later
Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Sweet. Scott has a bike. Don't get yourself into any trouble now. Ciao.

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home