Sunday, August 07, 2005

I now have a digital Camera!


Latte
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
It is a lovely little 4.0 megapixel HP Photosmart M22. Rhe quality og the pictures is fantastic. This is my first latte made since it's arrival. I don't think it is a great rosetta but after the amount of Jack Daniels and other concoctions at the after party of the wedding I was at yesterday I am prepared to accept it as a good attempt.

I got my first flat tyre today! How annoying...I kept feeling like the back end of my bike was pushing out and spinning as i turned out of corners and low and behold i had a flat! Only I would notice that AFTER buying my chinese! It wasn't too cold by the time I got home!

I have tracked down a copy of Star Wars II Attack Of The Clones. Borrowed it from a friend and will be watching it tonight once I get back from the hospital. My Great Uncle has been taken in with a brain hemorage (spelling?) and suspected stroke... But I am thoroughly excited about the movie. it is the only one in the series I haven't seen yet!

My throat infection has just cleared up. It lasted a very painful week but after my alchol yesterday it must have been killed off.

As of tomorrow I am the manager of another store while the manager is on her honeymoon! It is bigger than mine but hopefully won't be too much more difficult.

That's all for now. I will be taking advantage of my new camera and should have more coffee pics coming soon. Let's try and get thsi thing back to having some form of coffee undertone at least!

Cheers
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home