Saturday, April 30, 2005

Jon's first art!


Jon's first art!
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
I was having problems with the page, as this section was way on down the page. Thanks to a computer genius from Slovakia the problem is now solved making life a lot nicer for everyone. It was only a problem if you run Internet Explorer so if you weren't having a problem viewing the page abd haven't a clue what I am talking about, don't worry about it.

More to the point;
My final exams start on Tuesday, with math! I should really be studying but for the last day and a half of my study break i've been showing Jon how to pour latte art. The result is opposite. This was only his third attempt, as I speak he has just completed his 4th, with a similar result. Check out the hollow leaves! Only problem is that he forgets to put the back of the cup down leading to an over flowing cup.

Continued commentary:

NEWS JUST IN:
Peter has just poured his best rosetta ever! WOW! We are in the middle of a latte art PARTY!!! If he lets me put up a pic I will, beautiful! this new startbucks cup is working wonders.

The things we create here at Pearson to kill a friday night. Our 1st Year music students also put on a concert tonight and it was awesome. Most of it was composed by them with a few modified Beatles and Bare Naked Ladies tunes!

Joe is up on the podium for art now, then it's me again. We all agree that espresso is what makes the drink but we killing some time and having mega fun coaching each others art. Joe just got his first rosetta too!!! I'm off for a decaf myself!

Take it easy and remember: latte art is only the icing on the cake, we had a girl from india ask us if she came for a coffee would het a 'fancy design?' My response was 'Yes and it'll also be a much better coffee than our cafeteria will supply!' She didn't understand but was overjoyed when I gave her a heart in a 7oz cappa.

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home