Friday, December 30, 2005

Very Merry Christmas!


christmas eve latte
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
On christmas eve i made a latte for my mum's friend (despite one of her gifts to me being starbucks espresso chistmas blend that was roasted in septe,ber...as said the bag!) The beans i used were fresh from clements and the rosetta was an absolute stunner i think/ i poured really slowly to let her see how i did it as she got an espresso machine for christmas and dhasn't really got to grips with it yet. My best advice for free pouring is definately pour slower than you think you need to.

i think we realised this ages ago didn't we pete? I used to try and get more leaves by pouring faster, guess it's the opposite pour slow but more oscillations. Check out the hollow leaves!

Will post my own xmas morning latte next.

Scott

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Hoorah! A post!

Yes, we did figure that out ages ago, but I am still pouring fast... it gives me my trademark thin leaves (which I hate... but I have to pour fast in a commercial environment). At least I pour incredible hearts. The guys buying drinks look at me funny if they get a heart and I'm wearing my shirt with the pink penguins... lol.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

7:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

6:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

2:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:36 pm  
Blogger amany said...





شركة الامارات كلين

شركة تنظيف كنب العين شركة تنظيف كنب في العين

شركة تنظيف منازل الشارقة شركة تنظيف منازل بالشارقة
شركة تنظيف الفجيرة شركة تنظيف بالفجيرة
شركة تنظيف منازل ام القوين شركة تنظيف ام القوين
شركة تنظيف عجمان شركة تنظيف في عجمان
شركة تنظيف سجاد عجمان شركة غسيل سجاد عجمان



9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home