Saturday, October 29, 2005

Contrary to my last post...

Today I crashed my motorbike. For the first time in over two months i have some time to re-analyse where i am in life. I have not used my computer for weeks and after sifting through many emails have decided it is time to come back out of my shell and communicate with everyone i have lost contact with. I do owe you all a huge apology.

Life is tough, an given the fact that i have not been using my gaggia i lack one of my favourite pastimes. I have joined the gym and now that my right arm is in a significant amount of pain i will have to pass going to the gym for a few days at least. I have been obsessed with getting into shape and am doing well, have been at the gym at least three or four times a week, for the last four weeks, for hours on end. It is great to have that physical outlet in my life again, since leaving Pearson the gym is one of the things in life i miss most. Just wish Jon was here for the mental coaching that went so well with an energetic workout in the gym. It has been a great forum for catching up with my younger cousing who i haven't really seen for a few years.

We need to give our views on what Pearson College needs of a new director and am struggling to find motivation and sensibility in my thoughts. It is vital for the college that all of our alumni do give feedback to the questions we have been provided with. Although it is a time consuming exercise, for those of us that work more hours in a week than is possibly humane...

Hopefully coming into the darker days and the colder weather I will get the machine back on and post some coffee related items. I will give a full run of the new super automatic machine we got for subway. It has removed all of my previous disapointments with the type of machine. It is a Black & White machine that shares its group head with the new starbucks series of super autos, but i can assure you it out shines every single machine i have come in contact with along the way and have been told by my company director that it is putting out the best results out of the six machines we just invested 20,000 pounds in for our stores. Mainly due to my persistent tampering with all its settings to get as much from our beans as is possible.

Enough from me now, i hope everyone is doing well, drop me a line and let me know how you are, either here or email me: scott.uwc@gmail.com

Happy Halloween
Scott

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey just saying hey, again, i sent you an email and i hope you write back, i can do hearts aboout 70% of the time now and i need some more coffee education now, if you please. hope to hear from you soon.

11:39 am  
Blogger Alex said...

It's about bloody time! Yeah, well, I started posting again cuz you started posting again. Did you stop posting cuz too much work or just cuz you were down and out? I've had a fucked up last month. Took much thinking, too much nostalgia. Miss you man.

Alex

1:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about depression chat rooms. I also have a site about depression chat rooms which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

8:11 pm  
Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

depression? chat rooms? You better be careful Scott, I think Rod is after you too.

I am sorry about not telling you about my blog. I don't have a reason, which could be a good or a bad thing.

5:16 am  
Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

I just published that comment by accident. Here's the rest:

I hope that all is well and that you are healed. And that you aren't working too much. I miss you a lot over here. 4 years is a long time to wait to open a coffee shop together. Maybe you'll have to move to san fran. I have been hanging out a Blue Bottle lately (Cafe Organica is a little out of the way). I miss you for far more than your coffee skills. I could use a good chat, or a song, or a trip to Matheson, or one of those infrequent Scott hugs. Or going to the gym, followed by a punch in the face in the pool. ha ha!

Oh Scott. I love you and miss you. I hope all is well.

Jon

5:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott...the following is an old comment I posted a month ago, but it was deletd by the blog administrator because it contained the "F" word. Hope your arm is better after the crash. I am fine, hoping to see you bud at some point in the future. Take care, all right? I hope you realize that even though we were not as close in the second year ==>(mainly because Jon decided to steal my friends,I still miss you a lot. Jon: that was just a little joke. Miss you too...Somehow!!! haha

take care scott

This was the message deleted
What's up Scott? Seems we forgot each other as usual. But anyways, I just had a quick image of a nice coffee from Nice Bastard, so I inmediately decided to check your blog (as if I was gonna find you there....how silly!!). I am fine.I hope you are doing well bud, and hope that everything goes perfect for you.
Send you a great hug...

tu amigo

Felipe

11:46 pm  
Blogger Teacher 1 said...

Hello!

Found your blog by chance. I also went to Pearson college and currently am in the UK!

Thanks

Parul

11:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0528




nike outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
swarovski crystal

3:00 am  
Blogger شركة نقل عفش واثاث said...

sahamalkhalij moving company

With the launch of the best furniture moving company in Dammam, most service institutions are competing for this title, due to the continuous increase in the demand of the furniture moving company in Dammam, which all our customers are looking for in Dammam
It is the cheapest company that offers experience and high quality in moving furniture in Khobar
Many people are looking for a moving company in Qatif that has sufficient capacity to move their home furniture in the fastest time, with high efficiency and at reasonable prices.
Furniture moving company in Dhahran We use the best and latest means in dismantling, installing and packing furniture, all with the presence of equipped, designed and specialized transport vehicles
With pride, Siham Al Khaleej Company, we can tell you that we are the best furniture moving company that you can have dealing with in moving furniture.


شركة نقل عفش بالدمام شركة نقل الأثاث بالخبر

شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف شركة نقل أثاث بالظهران

شركة نقل عفش شركة سهام الخليج لنقل الأثاث






10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home