Friday, September 23, 2005

Still living!


latte for pal
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
Haven't posted in a while due to working shed loads of hours in my store! Nothing really coffee related to discuss other than the fact that my Super automatic machine in work got removed today. Bad news is that it is being replaced by another 'better' one! To enable us to continue serving coffee i took my drip machine down and my grinder. Must say, the coffee is better!

I'm going out tonight to see a few local bands playing in a venue in belfast. Can't wait, should be a great night out. Can't get too hammered cos i'm working tomorrrow, my friend starts at 8am though so i can get a little bit more wasted than he!

will take digicam and try and get some pics of the local music scene here. My friends band is awesome. Hopefully they'll be playing the venue i'm going to tonight in the next few months once their reputation grows.

Scott

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott
finally I got a chance to look at your blog. Seems that you are continuing with improving your skills and when I drink that shity coffee in Slovakia (it can hardly be called coffee, even though they proudly call it an espresso), I wish I had at least one more shot from you. I guess I'll have to go to Belfast some time :-).

btw - I start to have a feeling that my email address doesn't work. I know that you are busy, but can you please confirm that you got my emails, evan by a short, one sentence long message?

8:27 am  
Blogger Peter said...

Ha! Too bad you freakin' spammers don't know anything! None of us live in "that great country" that some idiot from Texas "leading".

Scott: post! I've got to send you an email soon...

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scottie!!! haven't spoken to you in a long time now... hope everything is great with. I'm at Pearson right now (complicated story) and saw the coffee machine and coudn't help but getting (even more) nostalgic... Anyhow just wanted to say hi.
love
rita

3:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Scott? Seems we forgot each other as usual. But anyways, I just had a quick image of a nice coffee from Nice Bastard, so I inmediately decided to check your blog (as if I was gonna find you there....how silly!!). I am fine.I hope you are doing well bud, and hope that everything goes perfect for you.
Send you a great hug...

tu amigo

Felipe

3:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott - great to see someone in Northern Ireland taking their coffee seriously!!

5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home