Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Here's one i made earlier


Fav Rosetta
Originally uploaded by espresso_lover.
It is 2am and i don;t knwo why i am awake but luckily i was and got to speak to jon for a while. I remembered i had set up a flickr account for jon months (like 7) ago and had uploaded some of my stuff on to it as it had reached my limiti n my account at the time. Anyway, can't remember if i posted this one and could not be bothered looking again but i just think it is one of my best and is one of my favourites that i personally have poured.

Enjoy, i'm off to bed!

Scott

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

looks yummy!

You know Scott. I have been to a lot of coffee shops (which have expensive, high tech equipment), but I have only found two that I believe have a better latte than you. These lucky winners are 2% Jazz and Cafe Organica. This excludes such high profile cafes/espresso bars as Blue Bottle Coffee Company and even Cafe Fantastico (althought I believe my experiences there were tainted by a bad bariesta, therefore not being indicative of thier usual performance). But, at the end of the day, taste is subjective right? Keep on making them on the home machine. Soon I'll be able to keep on drinking them. I hope.

7:37 am  
Blogger Alex said...

ahh, i haven't checked in a while and you're posting again. thank goodness. i've missed it. if your rented flat ever turns into a coffee shop, i want to invest.

Alex

7:59 am  
Blogger Scott said...

Latte's better than mine? you must be mad, surely no-one with mega expensive equipment and excellent espresso blends and highly trained baristas with killer knumbchuck skills could make a better latte??? I seriously need a night of Napolion Dynamite!

i like some of your pictures alex, and you are correct Paul SImon is a Musical Genius.

4:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home