Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Progress


Heart
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
Jon has made amazing progress with pouring latte art. After about 5 days of about 2/3 lattes per day he has mastered it. It shows the difference actually having someone teach you how to do it makes. It has taken Peter and I months trying only to get Jon doing it in days!

If I can get the pics off the camera later I'll post his latest which is soooo much better than the one I put up on friday. Well done Jon!

I had my first exam; Math! It went surprisingly well, although we'll find out in July...

Teme has been practicing his art as well, making good progress. It's a lot harder trying to get it on your own. I am extremely jealous of your machine and grinder set up, it is beautiful!

Off for tea (dinner)
Scott

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

I am just amazed by the art you and your friends are pouring! Especially considering the equipment you are using!

I have been making some progress and have actually managed to pour my first rosetta (or something close to one) as well as my first heart. There's still some way to go before I get to where you already are.

Cheers,
Teme

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home