Monday, May 02, 2005

Making movies!


Made a video of this one
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
As it is exam season I should probably be studying, but with all this stress I find I need a creative outlet. This started at 1:30am this morning when Jon came by and we thought it might be a good idea to have a decaf latte. Jon then decided I should film a whole pour rather than just the end result. As I don't have web space at the moment I cannot post the pour but the final result is pictured here.

Since then I have slept and woken up and elaborated on the video, going through a series of rosettas, from the first one that looks easy to others that proved to be quite difficult, finishing with a heart I poured about 20 minutes ago, again for Tara from India. It was good espresso for it as well, red crema from medium roast Level Ground Colombian.

It was great fun and has helped Jon heaps in his quest for latte art. He is now pouring hollow leaf rosettas after only 4 days! Unreal!

Does anyone know where I can either get web space? (cheap or FREE?) Or would anyone be able to host it somewhere I can link to? It would be greatly appreciated.

With half an hour until dinner I feel I really should study! Procrastination is EVIL! off now to read other blogs, i'll study after dinner, before I play water-polo at 8pm!

Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger amany said...

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء شركة تنظيف بالاحساء

12:45 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home