Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Carezza


carezza
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
This is one of the machines I have been looking at as being my first espresso machine that I will have at home.

The run down:
Brass Chrome Plated Filter Holder
1425W Boiler
No Cup warmer
Plastic Body
A traditional frother, (that I would need to modify)
Side load water tank

It has better inner workings than some machines by gaggia but the casing is plastic which really puts me off, however this will not be the machine I have for the rest of my life so the long term benefits arn't all that important.

My other option is the cubika. WHich I'll talk about tomorrow.

The Keating Kafe is opening on Monday, I can't wait to get down there!!! Hopefully I'm still up here to visit. Maybe Jimmy will have made some progress on his latest quest for a new espresso blend that I can get the low down on...(what beans? why? choice of roast? process of mixing? aah there are so many questions...) I may be running a risk with Ninja Barista Oneschuk so if I don't return, it's because I got a "JUDO CHOP, Baby yeah!"

Stay tuned
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home