Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Check this out...


Scott coffee 005
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
Today I ended up at the work place of Master Barista Jimmy Oneschuk. What a great day! After tring some single origin Mexican Malinal Jimmy let me try my hand at the Rancilio 3 group they have up there! WOW! Talk about an amazing crotchless experience! (glad my mum doesn't read this page, she would be thoroughly confused!) Compared to the normal standard of my espresso, this was awesome. Nothing on Jimmy's but hey, I only work at home!

This pic is of a latte he poured for my host family's son Peter. (Sadly not my roommate Peter, hopefully he can come up some time too though.)

Still totally high on caffeine, probably dehydrated so I'm gonna go to bed now!

Hope everyone had a great easter and gained 20lbs due to excessive chocolate consumption or beer drinking! I will post my feeble attempts from today later on.

Cheers
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home