Friday, March 25, 2005

Funny Stuff

Today has been packed with funniness. (If that's a word!) I opened Jimmy Oneschuk's site ( http://espressolab.ca/ ) to read that I am a "Krups Master", the kind words set me off in a fit of the giggles as I have a long way to go tp produce anything close to Jimmy's! After this I got further accpetences to universities, to be topped off with a job offer from Subway, as the Store Manager! Possibilities are endless! Should I go to Uni? Should I not? Well I have accepted the offer and start on the 29th of May, 3 days after returning home to NI from Pearson!!! The benefits is that I have accpeted the Job for a year so if I decide I want to go to uni I can go next year, I don't see any major urgency.

The main factor is... when I go home and work I can buy a really nice espresso machine! Investment is key, as I don't want to be scrimping and saving during uni for this obsession when I can fund it before so that I survuve.

Peter and Jon have gone off with a larger group for a 19-23km run in Tofino. I hope they have a great time. Hopefully Jon will bring back some very nice pictures with his DigiCam that I can share here. he is a very talented photographer.

I feel the need for a double right now and feel inspried after watching numerous latter art vid's and learning about Stockfleth's move. I'll decide if it's latte or double time when I see the shot!

Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home