Thursday, March 09, 2006

Off to Stan Fran's disco!


latte art in sink
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
So this picture describes where my attention to coffee has been lately. Mainly due to my strict gym routine. I have been on various supplements that go along with my mass building program at the gym. Fortunately this workout will finish over the next few weeks and i will be on a cutting up program which introduces more cardio for weight loss etc. Luckily during this time i will be allowed to consume as much caffeine as i desire!!!

I will be starting the caffeine consumption early though. I am jetting over to San Francisco in the morning to visit my good friend Jon, who is studying out there at the San Francisco Art Institute. I have just finished packing and am off to book my taxi to the airport. i can't wait, a holiday is a welcome event after working 55 hours a week for the last 9 months with no breaks.

I hope everyone else is enjoying the appearance of spring!
Scott

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

6:08 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home