Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rosetta and paper


Rosetta and paper
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
I saw the link on coffeegeek to the latte art competition on whole latte love and really liked the idea of the picture taken of the latte on a paper. I couldn't get decent light in my kitchen in the afternoon so had to use a flash. I don't like pictures with the flash as the crema looks paler than it actually is but the art does stand out better.

I leave early tomorrow morning to head to dublin for the weekend. There are two major concerts on. One headlined by Guns n Roses on friday night and one headlined by METALLICA!!!! on sunday night. It's going to be one hell of a weekend! I am sooooo excited, mainly because i'm getting some well deserved time off work but I thought be years before i could see metallica live but no, i will be there in 3 days! WOOHHOOOO!!!

I will hopefully have some photos from that to post when i get back. I bought a juicer the other day and will post some pictures of it soon too. It is amazing having fresh fruit juice everyday, it does make you feel really good.

Anyway, i'm off to have the best weekend of my life! I hope everyone is getting the weather we are getting here, it's awesome!

Scott

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

have a great time at the concert!

I think I'm going to get an espresso machine soon, as soon as I get a new job. any ideas?

3:29 pm  
Blogger Jonathan Howse said...

hey Scott,
it looks like I might be working at a new cafe this summer, learning the skills. One step closer to the master plan...

11:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame its got to be the daily mail scotty.
The art looks awesome, i wish i had the same results from my cubika, the only beans i get are from sainsburies and then i have to spend hours looking for the fresh ones.
Good to see youre still alive,

Joe

8:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0528

nike outlet
ralph lauren polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
swarovski crystal



2:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home