Friday, March 11, 2005

Busy Times...and God Shots!

I haven't actually had a moment to downlaod my pics from digicam as life is so busy. If you don't know much about Pearson College, there's always something to do, from school work to hefty shifts of procrastination. (Well needed)

Take today for example. I will have classes until 2:15pm then at 4:30 I depart for Victoria for an 8 Hours spanish emmersion in preparation for my oral exams next week. About 25 of us are going out for dinner then salsa dancing so it looks like I need to loosen my hips! Nosotros solo hablamos espanol para la noche!!! oh no...

I just poured a half assed rosetta. Didn't even waste space on the memory card. Here's one from a few weeks ago. I actually like it because of its deformaties on the left side. The little defaults add character to the look.



Wednesday was the day. We pushed our patience to the max and waited the full three days before trying the latest batch of malabar gold, and it was well worth the wait. My shot was absolutely divine. I didn't think I could ever make an espresso so good with limited facilities. It tasted spicy and slightly nutty. The mouth feel was incredibly smooth and the crema was about 3/4 of the cup initially. Unfortunately Peter's wasn't quite the ristretto he was getting on tuesday night but we were using a $10 blade grinder that we borrowed from our fantastic English teacher and 'Mentor': Theo Dombrowski. I can say that my shot honestly was a "God Shot."

gotta run to music class.... to be continued:

Continued:
It's 4:05pm and I have just gotten to grips with flicker so hopefully the pics I upload from now on will be of better quality. I've posted the God Shot above. Next there will be some from the cafe night, I promise!

Cheers
Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger amany said...

شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض
ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى مصر شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى مصر
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء
نقل عفش داخل مكة نقل عفش داخل مكة

11:14 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home