Monday, March 07, 2005

Nice Smells...

So Jimmy's advice with home roasting was that during the degasing stage of the beans open the bag after a while in the room. I must admit that our room has never smelled so good. Walking into a room that smells like medium roasted malabar is just incredible. The temptation is killing me, we are going to wait until wednesday before trying these ones hopefully.

To delay the temptation Peter and I dark roasted some Ethiopian for thursday. Then we went to our next class, smelling like fresh roasted coffee, this could replace the use of cologne in my life! I find it really effective roasting as a team and gaining feedback from each other to try and get a result that is pleasing for us, as we all have different tastes.

The latte art situation is becoming depressing, I've only had two 'presentable' rosettas today. I can finally upload images. Here is the latte Jimmy Oneschuk poured for Joe on fridays expidition to the Keathing Kafe:



I'm too embarrassed to show my own yet!
Cheers
Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger 7885 said...

0727jejeLes Nike Shox nike internationalist femme blanche et beige Qualify ont été les meilleures ventes longtemps après Michael acheter air jordan en france Jordan a pris sa retraite de chaussures air jordan cdiscount la NBA. Alors encore, pour ceux nike air jordan 11 retro low tuxedo qui désirent juste un bash d'Halloween sans nike wmns air huarache ebay aucun concept spécifique, vous pouvez choisir parmi le asics gel femme blanche grand assortiment de costumes d'Halloween nike air max 1 pigeon pas cher de plaisir et de séduction à terrifiant et nike air jordan 1 retro mid matte silver purple royal effrayant.

7:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home