Saturday, March 05, 2005

Latte Art...and now home roasting!!!

My last week has been a real dry spot for latte art in that I ain't really had any. I'm in the process of trying to upload pictures here but it may take time as there are a few hoops I need to jump through such as network firewalls. Hopefully I can get some pics up soon.

So after a disappointing failure at pouring rosettas I poured some Luigi lupi style sideways swirl art and then decided to try out this home roasting business. Oh my God... fun or what! and the smell is absolutely incredible. I light/med roasted some malabar and then dark roasted some ethiopian and bolivian. The Bolivian is may favourite for smell and looks. I haven't tried any of them yet as I am letting them de-gas for a while. I took some very nice photos of them with Jon and hopefully Joe will have some spare time to let me get the software I need to upload pictures here! I made a blend out of the three I am naming it 'The Jimmy' lol!

Take it easy for now
Cheers
Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Hoh! Just coming down off of that caffeine high from the cupping session. Definitely liking the Ethiopian and the Malabar. Can't wait until Wednesday... god shot time.

4:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home