Sunday, May 27, 2007

My New Puppy


My new puppy Troy
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
Here's a wee photo of my new puppy. He's a pedigree German Shepherd and comes from a family of show dog's. His grandfather is twice world champion show dog and his father is currently winning every local and national show he's being entered in.

His name is Troy and he is 7 weeks old on monday. He is primarily a pet but if his training goes well I may decide to continue into show training with him and enter him in some shows. With his family history i will definately be breeding him in the future.

I will post more photos of him as he get's older. I can't wait for his first coat change when i'll actually see the true proportions of black and tan in his coat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Felipe Cordero said...

That's quite a beauty you've got for yourself there! Yeah, now you are probably wandering: "what the fuck? Felipe?"
I decided to check your blog today. Was thinking of coffee indeed.

I got a espresso machine btw! I guess some things cannot be denied for too long! I love coffee and making your own is the best! I was so sick of shitty American drip coffee, and so I got something better.

Hope everything's cool man.

10:25 pm  
Blogger amany said...

شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض
ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى مصر شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى مصر
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء
نقل عفش داخل مكة نقل عفش داخل مكة

11:33 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article.Thanks for sharing.
Visit this web-site
Check out this article
Read over here

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home