Saturday, May 12, 2007

Good News!!!


HPIM1489
Originally uploaded by i_got_art.
I'm currently bidding on a Gran Gaggia on ebay, so may get this show back on the road soon! I took a real depressed view on coffee cos my plan took a nose dive after not being able to find real quality cafe's here. Generic 'decent,' with an ok atmosphere is as good as it gets. Hopefully i'll be back pulling Ristretto's fine blend as ristrettos sooner rather than later.

I'm actually going down to RistrettoCoffee's roastery for a coffee evening, so very excited about learning more about roasting and getting to play with a few bits and bobs. If i'm allowed i'll take camera and get some photos of art / shots, whatever goes on...

2 Comments:

Blogger jonathan howse said...

This is wonderful! I can't wait to start reading your blog again. are you sure you don't want to manage a cafe in Canada? let me know if you do...

2:35 pm  
Anonymous Obat Sakit Pundak dan Leher said...


Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article. And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)

Obat Berengan/Sariawan/Luka di Sudut Bibir
Obat Bruntusan Herbal
Masker Wajah untuk Kulit Berminyak dan Berjerawat
Solusi Sehat Alami
Manfaat Buah Pisang Untuk Wajah
Jenis Pisang untuk Masker Wajah

4:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home